Radiology Department is one of the most modern, well equipped departments including different diagnostic tools and means of investigations that help clinicians and patients to reach an accurate diagnosis and hence prompt effective treatment.
Different modalities in the department include;
- Conventional and contrast studies with computerized radiology, where an x-ray machine is used to obtain images of different parts of the body e.g chest, stomach, kidney, bones and joints.
- USG; USG Abdomen & Pelvis, KUB, Musculoskeletal System, USG Neck & Thyroid, USG Breast, USG Scrotum
- Color Doppler studies include carotid Doppler, upper and lower limb, venous and arterial Doppler, Renal Doppler
- Multi detector CT Scan – Brain, Spine, Abdomen, KUB, Musculoskeletal CT, contrast CT , CT Angiography of brain ,viscera and limbs, CT Perfusion studies
- MRI- Brain, spine, Musculoskeletal, Functional MRI, MR angiography,venogram, Functional MRI
- DEXA Scan,
- Portable X-Ray Machine.
Multi (128) slice C T Scan
ANGIO CT OF BRAIN