As part of the healthcare team, physical therapists use physical therapeutic means and exercises to ensure maximum recovery and early independence of patients. Physical therapy treatment aims to provide pain relief, regaining strength, restoring normal function and preventing further injury by promoting health lifestyle.
Physical Therapy is a holistic approach to healthcare. Physical Therapists consider areas such as lifestyle, work and leisure to help the patients to be self managing.
Treatment Provided for;
- Musculo skeletal conditions (back and neck pain, sports injuries, arthritic joints, joint replacements and fractures etc.)
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, bell’s palsy etc)
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Post operative rehabilitation(surgical cases)
- Post trauma cases
- Chronic pain management
- Geriatric care and Rehabilitation
- In Patient care (Ward, ICU HDU management)
Well qualified and highly experienced physiotherapists use modern electro therapeutic equipments and most effective exercise regimen, run the physical therapy department.