Ashwini College of Nursing
Ashwini School of Nursing is a dream project promoted by Ashwini Hospital, a unit of Cuttack Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.; which is situated at CDA Cuttack and was established in 2013. Ashwini Hospital is one of the premier super specialty tertiary care hospital of the state, which was founded by, Dr. Subrat Jena, the renowned Plastic & Trauma Surgeon and Dr. Maya Gantayet, one of the best neurologist in our country. In 2006 the founders started this hospital with the mission of “adopting the best practices in patient care and providing safe, ethical, well researched and cost effective health care with compassion and dedication to ensure complete patient satisfaction.” The hospital has major super specialty departments like Cardiology and CTVS, Neuro medicine & Neuro surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic surgery, orthopaedics and trauma care along with general surgeries & general medicine departments. The hospital is equipped with the latest bio-medical technologies like 1.5T MRI, 128 slice CT & possesses the best ICUs, modular O.T.s and dialysis units in the city.
Ashwini School of Nursing had been approved for providing GNM course by the Health and Family Welfare department, Government of Orissa in December 2013, and was recognized by Odisha Nurses and Midwives Council as well as Indian Nursing Council in June 2014, with a sanctioned seat capacity of 40. In 2018, the institute has made a landmark by achieving its recognition from the Government of Odisha to intiate the B.Sc. Nursing course and therefore has started its College of Nursing with a sanctioned seat capacity of 30. The Institute has its own infrastructure in an independent campus with well ventilated classrooms, equipped laboratories, library, state of art conference hall and hostel for women within the campus. The school and hostel is insulated with well trained security staff whereby the safety of the students is ensured.
High quality training combined with modern technology is our cherished design of true and wholesome healthcare delivery. Ashwini School of Nursing will strive for excellence in a unique brand of patient care delivered by people who are passionate about the sanctity of life, personal respect and dignity.
The mission of Ashwini School of Nursing is to bring out highly efficient, skilled health professionals who would deliver innovative and high quality health care solutions for the sick and suffering and thereby help in creating new healthcare horizons.
To promote qualitative nursing education, Ashwini School of Nursing is built on a set of values that serve to guide the work of those striving to fulfill its mission. Those core values are respect for the dignity and worth of all human beings, excellence, integrity, innovation, intellectual rigor, evidence-based practice, the transformative power of technology, a willingness to embrace change and lifelong learning.
For GNM: 10+2 Science by CHSE or equivalent, with 40% (35% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
WHY CHOOSE ASHWINI SCHOOL & COLLEGE OF NURSING?
- Ashwini School & College of Nursing has the best infrastructure available in comparison to other schools in the state with individual campus, located in the heart of Cuttack city.
- The students will have hands on practical experience at Ashwini Group of Hospitals, considered the best hospitals in Cuttack. Also they will be exposed to SCB Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack, for various specialty postings.
- For Community, the students will be posted for field visits in and around CHC Tangi and CHC Bentkar.
- The students will have best faculties and full time tutors and nursing instructors and visiting doctors from Ashwini Hospital and SCBMCH.
- Sophisticated and well equipped classrooms, laboratories and library available for students
- Computer lab with 24 hours Internet facility.
- Exposure to various seminars, workshops and conferences for upgraded knowledge.
- 100% placement assistance after course completion.
- Merit Scholarships will be awarded to meritorious students on basis of their performance in the Annual examinations.
- Sophisticated classrooms: Classrooms with modern teaching equipment.
- Hostel : Well furnished hostel for female students within the campus with canteen
- Laboratories : Well equipped advance nursing labs, anatomy & preclinical lab, community lab, nutrition lab, MCH lab, computer lab, etc
- Library : Updated library with internet connection
- Multipurpose Hall: Air conditioned conference hall with sound system and projector connection, for conducting seminar, workshops, cultural programs, etc
- Recreational Facilities: Varied indoor games like table tennis, caroms, etc as well as outdoor games such as badminton, cricket, throw ball, etc are available for the students recreation.
- Training programme: Practical exposure at Ashwini Hospital, SCB Medical Hospital, Tangi Rural and Urban Community field experience.
- Transport: Transport facilities for attending various training programs.
|Become a vital member of the health care team!!|
- Nursing Homes
- Extended Care Facilities
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Doctor’s Offices
- Private Homes (Home Nursing)
- Educational Institutions
- Community Health Centers
- Government Jobs
- Abroad Jobs
|FOR ADMISSION, CONTACT DETAILS:-
Ashwini School of Nursing,
Plot No. 8(P), Tangarhuda, P.S. No.20, Tahasil No.194,
Cuttack SRO, 753014,Odisha.
Ph. No.: 7894460333,
- For GNM: email@example.com